Data Logger for All your Need !!!
Log IC Data Logger USB
The USB option offers numerous benefits:
• Access to temperature data without readers
• Easy data downloads using universal USB port on any PC
• Complete PDF reports immediately after plugging in tag
• Temperature monitoring at any point in the cold chain
• Immediate decision support and documentation via emailed PDF reports
• Ability to pinpoint precise location of temperature abuse
• Universal standards to simplify use and data sharing in global applications.
The LOG-IC USB design ensures a thorough, cost-effective solution to reduce risk:
• USB port embedded in LOG-IC tag
• Onboard HI/LO excursion notification
• Resealable pouch to protect USB
• Compact, lightweight package
• All the advantages of LOG-IC tags.
Fully featured LOG-IC software comes with the USB option. This enables recipients to review complete temperature history, including detailed charts, graphs and reports. You can also view data from LOG-IC USB tags with any LOG-IC reader.
Log IC - RFID (NFC) Temperature Monitor / Data LoggerGives you the most complete and cost effective coverage for temperature monitoring. The durable, compact RFID tags eliminate the risks of fragile electronic sensors and offer an efficient solution at the unit, case, pallet or truck level.
Activation is as simple as pushing a button, or you can activate them through a Wireless Temperature Monitoring and Protection Revolutionize Your Cold Chain™ shipping container using the LOG-IC hand held reader. The reader also allows you to record and view time and temperature data without opening the box. You gain another advantage with the ability to collect and view data from thousands of boxes before downloading to a PC. The integrated intuitive software offers comprehensive decision support.
The mobile handheld reader lets you scan and view LOG-IC RFID tags without opening boxes, giving you a complete history of both ascending and descending temperatures. It’s quick, easy and cost-effective. Desktop readers are also available.
Revolutionize your cold chain™. Whether your concern is time, cost, reduced risk or durability, LOG-IC gives you a superior solution versus common, inefficient sensors.