Slip Sheets, Anti Slip Sheet, Anti Scratch Sheet, Anti Flame Sheet
We are engaged in offering excellent quality Slip Sheets (For Roller Forks) to our valuable clients. Clever loading is the smart solution. And profitable.
- ✓ upto 20% on Logistics / Transport Costs
- ✓ upto 50% on the time taken for loading and unloading
- ✓ upto 90% on the cost of a wooden pallet
- ✓ upto 97% on the time normally associated with returning pallets
- ✓ upto 99% on the space required for pallet storage
Savings can also be made
- ✓ Higher cargo volume & lower handling charge
- ✓ Avoid Handling, Repair & Administration cost on Pallets
- ✓ By avoiding claims caused by broken pallets
- on costs for any loss of expensive pallets that may be destroyed or stolen
- ✓ By reducing the risk of personal injury through elimination of heavy lifting and risk of splinters, puncture wound, etc.
- ✓ On costs and time expenditure by eliminating the need to comply with hygiene requirements and country-specific restrictions on wood packaging
- ✓ Concerning our shared environment by using recyclable slip sheets
Judge for yourself. Slip Sheets weigh only a fraction of the weight of a traditional wooden pallet, which leads to savings when loading and carrying large volumes. If you use Slip Sheets instead of 1,000 pallets, the weight saving is as much as 14 tons. Moreover, Slip Sheets take up to 99% less space than a pallet, so you get more space for the same volume.
A quick profit. The only thing you need to get started is a pair of RollerForks. The investment will pay for itself sooner than you think!. RollerForks fit all trucks. No hydraulics are required. Goods unloaded from containers can be placed on standard pallets for internal transport or storage.
Slip Sheets have also been approved for use in hygienically demanding environments, e.g. within the pharmaceutical and food industries.
Anti Slip Sheets that are outstanding in terms of transport safety. - developed by Smurfit Kappa Lagamill, Sweden
The great slip sheet with anti slip on one side is now complemented by a sheet with anti slip on both sides. The sheet has a very good grip and ensures a repose angle of 50°. The estimated life time of the antislip function is 24 months.
Specification - Anti slip
- • Angel of repose - min 50° - Target 54°
- • Cobb - max 15gsm - 10 ± 5
Features - Anti Slip Sheet
- ✓ Antislip coating easy or duplex
- ✓ 24 months to assess life antislip ability
- ✓ Mold resistant
- ✓ Possible to reuse as return disc
- ✓ All constituent chemicals are REACH approved
With our new Anti Scratch sheet, delicate, painted details are transported without the risk of being scratched.
The Anti Scratch sheet has a coating of non woven and has been developed a unique concept that prevent the adhesive to penetrate the non woven fabric.
We have been made aware that there has been a concern in the industry because the glue seeped through the cloth and scratched details that it would actually protect. Now we have the right solution!
Our reliable Anti Flame treated sheet survived the tough tests and achieved the requirement of B2 - DIN 4102, which means that the material is very resistant to fire.
Our new fire retardant material is ideal for environments with high temperatures.
Today we have special areas, such as the installation of spotlights in soft underlay, where we, with our ususal Solid Board material pass the glow wire test of 650°C, without any flame-retardant treatment in accordance with IEC 60695 - 2 - 1.
So generally, our material has a very good Heat Resistance.